Private Party, Corporate Event, & Conference Venue Rental near New Orleans, LA
Bayou Barn…it’s so much FUN!
Bayou Barn is a unique private event venue near New Orleans, LA. We are available for private parties, birthday parties, anniversaries, corporate events and conference rentals. We offer in-house catering, live music and full bar services in our special events hall on the bayou. Thrill and amaze your guests with our vintage Cajun buildings, Cajun storytellers and LIVE alligators.
Your guests deserve better than a stuffy ballroom, crowded restaurant or relative’s house:
- an event so incredible your friends or family will talk about it for years?
- a corporate event, activity or private party other than the French Quarter?
- an outdoor venue where people of all ages have fun things to do?
Bayou Barn offers a full gambit of services to ensure your experience is stress free including: On-site Catering, Full Bar, Live Music, Photography, Videographer, Designer Cake Services, and Professional Decorating/Floral services.
The facility rental fee is only $2,500. When Bayou Barn does the catering, we will apply your rental fee toward the cost of food and beverage! View our catering and private party packages at the end of this page.
View our Private Event Menu below
- Up to 288 guests can be seated under our fully enclosed pavilion and dance hall
- Up to 900 guests can be accommodated on the entire facility grounds
- Rustic setting on the bayou with LIVE alligators
- Vintage Cajun attractions, buildings, décor and props
- Full Bar and Portable satellite bars
- Seafood Boiling by the Bayou
- Cajun Storytellers
- Cochon de Lait Demonstration shows and carving stations
- Outdoor Air Conditioning or Heating available
- No private room rental charge, food and beverage minimums apply
We can arrange for:
- A Live Cajun Band or DJ
- Group Games with Live animals (crab or crawfish races, chicken drop)
NOTE: animals are not harmed in any way
- Professional Floral Services
- Designer Themed Cake
- Cajun Dancers to entertain and assist your guests with Cajun Dance Lessons
- Cajun Artisans to entertain your guests (i.e., Alligator Handler, Swamp Fortune Teller, Duck Carver, Bayou Trawl/Net Maker)
Some Event Types:
- Corporate Meeting
- Company Picnics
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Bridal Showers
- Family Reunions
- Birthday Party
- Anniversary Party
- Barn Dinner & Dance
- Cocktail-Style Dinner
- Formal Seated Dinner
- Cooking Demonstration
- Cookout / Barbeque
- Crawfish Boil
- Cochon de Lait (Pig Roast)
- Training Seminar
- Live or Silent Auction
- Team Building Events
- Scavenger Hunt
- Swamp Tour /Bayou Boil
- Treasure Hunt
- Nature Walk
- Crab Races
- Alligator Handler
- Cajun Games
- Bolo/ Bocce Ball
- Fortune Teller
- Cajun Artisans with their trade and demonstrations
Private Party & Conference Menu Packages
The facility rental fee is $2,500. When Bayou Barn caters your event the facility rental fee will be applied toward the purchase of food and beverage, provided the F&B price meets or exceeds $2,500. We offer several Catering Packages designed to fit every budget.
Holds and Deposits
Private event booking dates can be reserved as a HOLD tentatively. This is considered an option or first hold. However, Bayou Barn cannot guarantee your date without a deposit. With a first hold, a conflicting commitment for the facility will not be made in favor of a second requesting party without first offering the party holding a first option an opportunity to either execute a contract agreement or release its reservation. The initial holder of the date will be notified and given 24 hours to sign a contract and pay a deposit. If this “challenge” is not met, the date will be relinquished to the “challenging” party and the “challenging” party will be required to sign a contract and pay the required deposit immediately.
All deposits are considered initial payments toward your event. Once a deposit has been placed, Bayou Barn is holding a date and time reserved for your private event and no one else can book that date. Should you cancel we will suffer certain damages. Therefore all deposits are non-refundable and considered as advanced payment on your event.
OUTSIDE CATERERS or FOOD HANDLERS:
- No alcohol or beer can be brought onto premises from outside sources due to Louisiana ATC Liquor regulations.
NOTE: Bayou Barn is the on-site caterer for our facility. Under certain circumstances, Bayou Barn has allowed outside professional caterers/food handlers or pop-up food vendors to operate on our premises. We must pre-approve requests for outside catering. Caterers must submit an application. They must provide us a valid license and insurance certificate which names Bayou Barn as additional insured 30 days in advance of the event. Caterers must agree to and sign a full liability waiver, all foods must arrive pre-cooked, hot foods must be held hot to the minimum safety standards and cold foods must be kept cold. There is no cooking with open flame or boiling allowed on-site. Absolutely NO alcohol or beer is allowed. The facility rental fee and cleaning fee of $2,500 should be paid 7 days in advance. There is a refundable damage deposit paid separately.
We’d like to assist you in creating a lovely and memorable event – just the way you want it. Please complete the form to the right for a quote or call us at 504-689-2663 or 1-800-TO-BAYOU for more information